Working length: 2200mm
Copper / zinc: 0.8mm
Complete with stand, cut-off and tune-up kit.
Special offer whilst stocks last!
The Tapco Max-20 is a portable bending machine for forming commercial and industrial metals in the workshop or on site.
- Constructed using lightweight anodised alloys and toughened steel for maximum strength, durability and portability.
- 480mm throat depth with a 60mm mouth opening.
- Capable of producing perfect bends and 180 degree hemming.
- Patented 'moving pivot hinge' enables quick and easy adjustment of the changing tension on material.
- Strong computer designed precision machined die castings handle the toughest jobs. Tapco's 'postive clamping system' locks material down quickly and securely.
- The MAX-20 is designed for portability - ideal for use in the workshop or on site.