- Machine frame made of modular aluminium profile system.
- Upper machine cover:
Swing doors, easy to open, with safety switch, frame elements made of transparent, impact-resistant polycarbonate.
⇒ clear view during profiling process.
⇒ easy access for adjustment and service.
- Mobile, two fixed and two swivel castors with brakes.
- Motor 230 V with frequency converter for continuously variable working speed:0 - 12 m/min.
- Forward and backward run.
- Fabrication of the profile for the single or double-lock standing seam - seam height 25mm.
- Working width between 290 and 810 mm continuously adjustable by hand wheel over two spindles
⇒ Panel width about 210mm - 730mm.
- Inlet guides easily and precisely adjustable (measure correction on the profile).
- Clean profile, poor in tension, made by eight hardened roll forming stations.
- 8th forming station for aligning the panels and for curving the panels - convex or concave - smallest radius about 6 m.
- Cut-proof, extremely resilient polyurethane coated drive rollers.
- Electromechanic preset counter - safely placed within the frame.
- Also for profiling short - min. length about 50 mm - or tapered panels.
- Manual cross-cutting facility, handle turndown for transport, burr-free, clean cut.