We have developed a range of finance options for the purchase of machinery that can give you the following advantages;
- An alternative to a cash sale, releasing valuable capital for your Company.
- Capital Equipment - No capital outlay! - No major outlay is required, a rental fee by direct debit is all that is required.
- Tax Efficient - All of the payments made under a lease agreement are treated as an operating cost and therefore reduce the taxable profit of the business by 100% of the charges.
- Fixed terms and payments - All of our leases are on a fixed interest basis over a fixed term and remain constant regardless of movement in bank interest rates, which leads to accurate budgeting.
- Fixed term agreement - Fixed term means that providing you adhere to the terms of the facility, it cannot be withdrawn as with an overdraft if payments are kept up to date.
- PAYE - the majority of capital acquisitions are for one of two purposes, to make or save money. Minimal up front costs are required allowing you to obtain the goods immediately and then experience the savings or additional profits to pay for the future lease payments.
- Preserves existing lines of credit, such as loans and overdrafts.
- Spreads the costs over a defined period.
Contact us for further information.